INNOVATIVE LEADER-USING INNOVATION TO MEET TODAY’S LEADERSHIP CHALLENGES BY LINDSAY ADAM
27 & 28 May 2013, Putra World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur
How do you generate, capture & implement innovative leadership success strategies?
Would you like to turbo charge your leadership effectiveness using creative thinking and problem
solving? Within teams people wear many hats and deliver many roles. They are sometimes leaders, problem solvers,
communicators, facilitators, teachers and even learners.
These same people face challenges and issues that need to be resolved and they need to take responsibility
for finding relevant information, sifting through it, enacting a solution, evaluating it and improving on it.
Taking an innovative look at these challenges and issues will enable your to lead your team to make meaningful
change to improve your organization’s services, processes and outcomes. Successful teams within organizations should be lead and managed so that
innovation becomes part of their culture.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
• Foster an innovative approach to team work
• Create a language and a structure for
creativity and innovation
• Manage discussions using a creative process
• Run powerful and effective meetings
• Cultivate a high-performance team culture
in which people can flourish.
• Unleash the power of your teams creative
strengths and recognise their creative
• Engage hearts and minds of team members
• Improve collaboration and teamwork
• Develop new ways to connect and have
fun with your people
TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE:-